Information you provide upon ordering a product or service from us: if you order a product or service from us, you will need to provide certain personal details so that the order can be fulfilled. In some cases, we will direct you to a third party partner site which will collect this information from you and fulfill your order. For example, if you order a subscription to one or more of our publications, you may be able to access those products through a digital newsstand such as Google Play or the Apple Newsstand. If you do, you will need to provide certain information about your subscription to the digital newsstand. The digital newsstand may need to verify that information with our print subscription fulfillment provider. The digital newsstand will only use the information that you and our print subscription fulfillment provider provide, to enable them to fulfill your order unless you agree otherwise.
Information you provide upon entering a promotion or competition: if you enter a promotion or competition you will either need to register an account with us or provide certain personal information which will be used in accordance with the terms of the promotion or competition.
Information you provide when taking part in a poll or survey: if you take part in a poll or survey you will either need to register an account with us or provide certain personal information to us which we will use in accordance with the terms of the poll or survey.
Games: if you register to play a game through this site, you may be asked to provide personal information.
Email communications: we use web beacons in our emails to track the success of our marketing campaigns. If you open an email from us, we can see which of the pages of our website you visited. Our web beacons don’t store any information on your computer but, by communicating with our cookies on your computer, they can tell us when you have opened an email from us. We may keep track of the emails that we send you. We also keep a record of what communications you have selected to receive or not to receive. If you would like to opt out of receiving such emails, please click the “unsubscribe” link in the email and follow the instructions.
Information from other sources: we may receive information about you from other sources (eg missing information about your postal or email addresses) and add it to the personal information we hold about you.
- How we use the information that we collect we own the information we collect through this website. We will use it, as applicable, to:
- provide you with services or information that you have requested or products or services that you have ordered, such as magazine subscriptions;
- contact you regarding your registered account with us;
- confirm or fulfill an order you have submitted
- inform you if you have won a prize
- monitor or improve the performance of, and products and services available through, this website
- customize the advertising and content that you see
- monitor compliance with our terms and conditions of use of this website, enforce our rights and protect the safety of others including investigating and if necessary removing any content about which we receive a complaint
- send you promotional materials or special offers on our behalf or on behalf of our group companies and marketing partners. If you do not want to receive this marketing information you can notify us of this as part of the registration process. You can stop receiving this information at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions on the correspondence you receive, by amending your marketing preferences, or by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org, giving your email address and details of the information you no longer wish to receive
- for any purpose if we are required to do so by any law or other regulatory or government authority Please note that if you upload or post any information to a public part of the Website, we may use it in accordance with our terms and conditions of use and it may be viewed and used by others. Amaze Solutions accepts no responsibility for this.
- All information you submit as part of an Opinion is automatically displayed on the site (so long as it passes the software filters). Amaze Solutions may use such information in accordance with the license granted in the Agreement. This includes the right to use the Opinion or teaser portions (including your identity and photo) throughout the site, on other sites on the web, and offline. If you have registered through a co-branded site, please be aware that Amaze solutions may be required to transfer your Opinions to the co-brand partner for their use and display. Subject to the limitations discussed in the Agreement, you can change an Opinion at any time using the tools available to you on each Opinion page. If you wish to delete an Opinion, you may request email@example.com on a case-by-case basis. Your request may or may not be granted, depending on the reason of your request. In all cases, Amaze solutions will protect your privacy, as laid down in this policy. However, if the Opinion has been transferred to other sites or parties, your changes may not propagate to these other places
Comments on Opinions:
Posting comments to other people’s Opinions automatically displays your identity. This is true even if you have rated the Opinion anonymously. Amaze solutions may choose to transfer your comments to third parties if Amaze solutions transfers the associated Opinion.
- Who we may share your personal information with Agents: we use third parties to perform certain functions on our behalf including fulfilling orders, sending emails, organizing and managing competitions, promotions, surveys or polls, removing repetitive information from customer lists, comment hosting, website analysis, data analysis, translation services and processing credit card payments. They will have access to your personal information if necessary to perform their function but they cannot use it or disclose it for any other purpose, unless you have specifically given them consent to do so.
Aggregate Information: we may share aggregate, non-personally identifiable information, such as demographics and website usage statistics, with advertisers, sponsors and other organizations. Option to receive marketing information from associated third parties: throughout the website you may be given the opportunity to receive marketing information which may be of interest to you from associated third parties. Only if you elect to receive such information, will we share your personal information with our associated third parties and they are only permitted by us to use it for the purpose of providing you with the marketing information you have requested. The use of your personal information by such third parties will be subject to their own privacy
Products or services offered in partnership with third parties: certain products or services available through this website may be provided to you in partnership with a third
party. That third party may require you to disclose personal information to them in order to receive such products or services. If you request a product or service offered in partnership with a third party, the identity of the third party will be disclosed to you and your personal
Group Companies: we only share your personal information with our group companies if you have elected to receive marketing information from them which may be of interest to you. They are only permitted by us to use it for the purpose of providing you with the marketing information you have requested. The use of your personal information by our group companies will be subject to their own privacy policies and practices. If you do not
want to receive marketing information from our group companies you can notify us of this as part of the registration process. You can stop receiving this information at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions on the correspondence you receive, by amending your marketing preferences, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, giving your email address and details of the information you no longer wish to receive.
Third-Party Ad Serving and Audience and Traffic Measurement Services: we may use a third-party network advertiser to serve the advertisements on this website or we may use an audience or traffic measurement service to analyse the traffic on this website. Network advertisers are third parties that display advertisements based on your visits to this website and other websites you have visited. Third-party ad serving enables us to target
advertisements to you for products or websites you might be interested in. Audience and traffic measurement services allow us to collect anonymous traffic and behavioral information from the website by monitoring anonymous visitor activity. This website’s advertisers, sponsors and/or traffic measurement services may themselves set and access their own cookies on your computer if you choose to have your cookies enabled in your browser.
- Security: In accordance with our requirements under the Data Protection Act 1998, we will adopt appropriate security procedures to help prevent unauthorized access to your information. Amaze solutions shall not be liable for any attempt to hack or crack or otherwise gain access to any part of this website including any of your information.
- A note for parents concerning privacy: this website is a general audience website. On the website, we do not currently knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of sixteen. If, in the Amaze solutions , we collect personally identifiable information from children on the Website, we will do so in compliance with all relevant laws and regulations including, without limitation, obtaining parental consent where necessary. The Internet offers children wonderful educational and entertainment resources. Your guidance and involvement are essential to help ensure that children have a safe and rewarding online experience.
- Contact Information/ QUESTIONS / GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL
We request you to please provide the following information in your complaint:-
a) Identification of the information provided by you
b) Clear statement as to whether the information is personal information or sensitive personal information
c) Your address, telephone number or e-mail address.
d) A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the information has been processed incorrectly or disclosed without authorization, as the case may be
e) A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice is accurate, and that the information being complained about belongs to you.
You may also contact us in case you have any questions / suggestions about the
Policy using the contact information mentioned above.